This section provides Adengage.in’s policy regarding the nature, purpose, use and sharing of any information collected via Adengage.in.
• The information you provide on this website will be used only for its designated purpose.
• We will do everything to protect your information consistently. Submitting information is strictly by choice. By doing so, you are giving Adengage.in your permission to use the information for the designated purpose.
• If you do not want to give Adengage.in the permission to use your information then simply do not provide it.
• However, not providing certain information may result in Adengage.in’s inability to provide you with the information or services you desire. These are the information we collect (as per our knowledge of web technology):
1. Automatically Collected Information
2. Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
3. Personal Information
• Adengage.in never collects information for commercial marketing.
• We will NEVER share your information with another government agency if it relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
• Adengage.in never creates individual profiles or gives your information to any private organization.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
The internet domain from which you access our website
1. The IP address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our Web site
2. The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) used to access our site
3. The operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site
4. The date and time you access our site
5. The URLs of the pages you visit
6. Your username, if it was used to log in to the website
7. If you visited our site from another web site then the URL of the forwarding site will be temporarily stored
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent.
1. Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
2. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time.
Adengage.in website may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences. A few SFC sites may also make use of persistent cookies to remember you between visits so, for example, you can save your customized preference settings for future visits. At no time is your private information, whether stored in persistent cookies or elsewhere, shared with third parties who have no right to that information. If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn them off in your browser. However, this may affect the functioning of Adengage.in website.
Adengage.in sometimes gathers personal information from its users via certain methods. Some of the methods for instance are the user completing a form or sending us an e-mail. If you choose to provide us with personal information, we will use that information only to respond to your message and to help us give you the information or services you have requested for. Remember that e-mail isn’t necessarily secure. You should never send sensitive or personal information like your Social Security number or your Credit Card number in an e-mail. Use postal mail or secure websites instead. Some of our websites ask visitors who request specific information to fill out a registration form. For instance, vendors visiting our Adengage.in Acquisition Internet Service site for marketing opportunities may be asked to register to obtain e-mail notices for business opportunities. Other information collected at websites through questionnaires, feedback forms, or other means, enables us to determine visitor’s interests, with the goal of providing better service to our customers.
Children under 13
Adengage.in does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC’s website at www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Web Site Security Notice
For site security purposes and to ensure that this Web service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs that monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on Adengage.in servers are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
Linking Policy and Disclaimer of Endorsement
Adengage.in links to many Web sites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Adengage.in provides links to these sites as a service to our users. The presence of a link is not a Adengage.in endorsement of the site. When users follow a link to an outside Web site, they are leaving Adengage.in and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site(s). Adengage.in is not responsible for the information collection practices of non- Adengage.in websites.
Reproduction of Articles and Tutorials
Adengage.in retains full copyrights to all articles and tutorials published by them on this site. These articles and tutorials may be reproduced on a web site, CD-ROM, magazine, etc. so long as permission is first received from Adengage.in and the author’s name is included in full. If the reproduction is by electronic media, a link back to this web site should be included. Please contact Adengage.in for reproduction permission.